Wednesday 14 November 2012

ORIFLAME ANTIOXIDANT DAY CREAM

Oriflame grape antioxidant day cream is an available in a 75 ml jar and claims protecting day cream with pure organic grape seed extract which moisturize and protects skin from pollution and harmful chemicals. Suitable for normal to oily combination skin.


              FOR MORE COSMETIC REVIEW ,VIST COSMETIC REVIEW.



PRICE:
Rs 300

PROS:


  • It gives just the right quantity of wetness to my skin
  • Skin  seems smooth, smooth and energized
  • It keeps my epidermis feeling happy for years. I do not have to mark my temple with a cells document and my face seems moist all enough time.
  • A little quantity goes a lengthy way. This pot is keeping me company for a lengthy time

CONS:
  • The product comes in a pot which is an unhygienic way of taking the cream out
  • Doesn't smells that grapes smells as in ORIFLAMME FACE WASH

No comments:

Post a Comment