Tuesday 13 November 2012

GARNIER LIGHT CREAM


                          FOR MORE COSMETIC REVIEW ,VISIT COSMETIC REVIEW.

Few days back going from my office to home,i saw a billboard of garnier light cream with a color meter to show some difference in skin color.I thought to buy it on my way home as was quite cheap so i bought a small tube.After a hectic day when going to sleep, i applied it and marked my skin tone on the shade meter.The cream smells great some what like lemon and was a little thick as to spread all over the face.

After quite days of using Garnier light cream ,i realized one day to check my skin on the shade meter.And guessed what.It has hardly any change.whereas my dark circles kind of got lighten adding pimples on my skin as never had them before.So stopped using the cream that instant.

Although the cream didn't cost me much but it hardly made difference.For some of my friends,it worked wonders.But for my skin it was a disaster.

To read more about cosmetic review,go to cosmetic reviews for more reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment